8 live poker tips
1. Punish limpers as much as possible — there will be a lot of them.
2. Turn up your aggression on the button, especially against weak players in the blinds.
3. Keep an eye out for softer tables and be ready to change tables at any time.
4. Control your mouth so everyone else at the table stays happy.
5. Play faster so you get in more hands per hour.
6. Be wary of cheaters and watch out for yourself.
7. Keep an eye out for weaknesses to exploit.
8. Watch out for the hole card check live tell on monotone flops (but use it selectively).